Deeper Roots Bible Studies for Girls are a great first in-depth Bible Study for this age-group. They take readers through a portion of the Bible, leaving them with a feeling of success and training them how to study their own Bibles. The reading passages are divided into manageable chunks. Each Bible study includes relevant and thoughtful questions throughout. Short answer responses verses long writing assignments are utilized to make the study fun and not overwhelming.
THIS BIBLE STUDY IS ON PRISCILLA. Priscila and her husband were tent makers. More than that, they were faithful followers of Christ who went with Paul and hosted the first churches.
This study takes 5 days to complete. Each day is divided into 3 parts: PLANT IT (a thoughtful question to focus your mind on today’s topic of study), WATER IT (Bible Study portion), and WATCH IT GROW (application section)
There is also a Bible Memory Verse section.
Through this study, your daughter will learn the following Seed Truths:
- We can work as a team to accomplish something effectively.
- We can work as a team at church.
- We can work as a team in sharing the gospel.
- We can work as a team in taking care of our friends.
- Teamwork is very important so we can accomplish many things for Christ.